Light & life fibreglass-reinforced lighting poles – RDS
Domitran Novita’s Fibre glass light poles are manufactured in Polyester/Epoxy resin systems & fibre glass woven rowing with more than 60% of glass, in combination winding angles for desired rigidity & strength made by filament winding process. In 20 year of manufacturing poles we have standard poles length up to 8 m for different loading zone (max tested wind load up to 144 km/h – zone IV).
Domitran Novita’s Street Lighting poles series RDS are design and tested in accordance with EN 40-7.
Standard connection for lamps Ø 60, 74 or 90 mm, several installation options, UV protection, electrically insulator.
RDS – LIGHTING POLES CATALOGUE
Would you like a quote or more information on these products? We are happy to help!.
In addition to outdoor lighting applications, Domitran Novita’s poles can be designed for any number of outdoor applications in either directburial or pedestal-mount installations as:
- Offshore Platform
- Corrosive Area/ Chemical Plants/Marine Area
- Electric vehicle charging station support structures
- Solar-panel structures combined with lighting and/or school-zone signs
- Wind-energy poles
- Security-camera structures
- Telecommunication poles
- Wireless communication structures
Fibreglass-reinforced lighting poles benefits at a glance:
- Corrosion resistance to pollutants such as CO2 and thawing salt
- The poles break off in case of collision
- No maintenance
- Good vibration damping means longer life cycles of lamps and fittings
- Colours are resistant to UV radiation
- Easy installation
- Several installation options
- Low transport and installation costs thanks to light pole weight
- Great dynamic and mechanical strength – strong against extreme wind loads
- Not electrically conductive – completely insulated owing to materials properties (lighting protection)
Winding reinforced lighting poles
Testing reinforced lighting poles